The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is considered the guardian of international humanitarian law and has a wealth of information on international humanitarian law. The ICRC also has a database which can be accessed here. It contains the treaties and other texts of international humanitarian law.
- International Red Cross and Crescent Movement
- International Committee of the Red Cross
- International Humanitarian Law Research Initiative
- International Institute of Humanitarian Law
- Swiss Federal Department of Foreign Affairs - International Humanitarian Law
- Humanitarian Law, Human Rights Law and Refugee Law – Three Pillars