On this page you will find legal guarantees and other regulations from the Swiss Federal Constitution, the European and international human rights treaties and further documents under international law. This list is not intended to be exhaustive, as regulations from other regional treaties and topically similar safeguarding provisions of international humanitarian law are not included.
Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination against Women
This entire Convention protects women’s rights.
- Inter-Agency Network on Women and Gender Equality
- Women Watch
- Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights – Committee on the Elimination of Discrimination against Women (CEDAW)
- Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination against Women
- Latin American and Caribbean Committee for the Defence of Women’s Rights – CLADEM
- Association for Women’s Rights in Development
- Associated Country Women of the World
- Soroptimist International